MEN'S BASKETBALL TICKETS
Men's Basketball Ticket Information
$200 for Reserved Bleacher seating
$300 for Premium Chairback seating
$400 for the Family Zone (2 adult/2 youth for both men's and women's basketball seasons)
Purchase a flex book and receive 5 ticket vouchers to use as you wish. Max of 2 for UConn. Subject to availability.
Purchasse a flex book and receive 10 ticket vouchers to use as you wish. Max of 2 for UConn. Subject to availability.
For additional information, contact the Tulane Team Shop ticket office in person on the first floor of the James W. Wilson, Jr. Center Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Information is also available over the phone at 504-861-WAVE (9283)
- Seating for new season ticket sales in Devlin Fieldhouse will be based upon current Loyalty Point totals.
- In order to qualify for priority seating, all ticket orders and donations to the Tulane Athletics Fund must be made by October 1, 2014.
- Through the conclusion of the priority seating process, there is a limit of 8 seats per account.
- Some sections require a minimum donation for the right to purchase up to 4 seats. Additional (up to 8) may be purchased with a pro-rated donation.
- All gifts or pledges made to the Tulane Athletics Fund in FY14 is counted toward any minimum donation required for priority seating in Devlin Fieldhouse.
- All 2013 season ticket holders have first right of refusal for seats through October 1, as long as Tulane Athletics Fund requirements are met. Upgrades or add-ons will follow priority seating process.
- Tulane University benefits-eligible faculty and staff qualify for non-premium season tickets at half-price. Payroll deduction is available over three months.
- All game times are tentative and subject to change.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- All persons age three (3) and over must have a ticket for admission to Tulane University sporting events.
We accept all major credit cards, (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express) checks (made out to: Tulane Athletics), and cash.
Away Game Ticket Orders
Tulane University receives a limited number of tickets for regular season away games. All tickets will be assigned based on the allocation policy set forth for postseason play. Requests must be received two weeks in advance of the game. Tickets will be mailed approximately two weeks prior to each game. For information on ordering tickets, Tulane Athletic Fund members or season ticket holders may call the Tulane Ticket Office at (504) 861-WAVE (9283).
What is the Tulane Ticket Exchange?
The Tulane Ticket Exchange is the only official fan-to-fan ticket resale marketplace powered by PrimeSport. Now, fans can buy and sell verified Tulane football, basketball and baseball tickets with other fans. Visit: https://www.primesport.com/about/tulaneticketexchange