Feb. 19, 2010
Name: Sara Radosevic
1. Where do you currently reside? Humacao, Puerto Rico
2. What is your current profession? Professional volleyball player
3. What is your fondest memory of your athletic career at Tulane? Winning the 2009 CUSA championship and getting the player of the year award
4. Do you still keep in contact with your former teammates? Yes most of them!
5. What advice would you give to the current student athletes? My advice for them to be to go confidently in the direction of their dreams and live the life they have imagined! I did exactly that!
6. Do you still play your sport? Yes
7. Which student athlete, past or present, would you have liked to have had on your team? And Why? There is no one else but my teammates that I would have liked to have had on my team! I was very happy with my team and I wish we could play together once again! I miss playing with them!
8. Who is your favorite all time Tulane student athlete? My boyfriend Alan Mitchell :)
9. Who was the toughest opponent you faced? Texas longhorns
10. What is your fondest memory of Tulane / New Orleans? My graduation ceremony! I will never forget that! And meeting my boyfriend of 2 and half years!