The Road to the 2010 NCAA Final Four® Travels Through New Orleans
Thursday, March 18 and Saturday, March 20, 2010
Tulane University, host
New Orleans Arena
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Pairings will be announced Sunday, March 14, 2010, at 6PM, Eastern time on CBS.
- Game times will be announced the Monday before competition.
- Tickets are $198 each and are for two sessions Thursday and one session Saturday, for a total of three tickets for six games.
- Tickets are available via internet only at www.ncaa.com/tickets
- Beginning March 23, 2009, applications to purchase tickets will be accepted
- Individual requiring special access (e.g., individuals who are disabled and/or need special seating) must contact the New Orleans Arena at 504-587-3822 during regular business hours (8AM-4PM, Eastern time, Monday-Friday). In keeping with ADA guidelines, priority for special access tickets will be given based on the order that appropriate documentation has been completed and filed with the ticket office. Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the facility.
- Applicants will receive tickets no later than mid-February, 2010. If tickets are not received by this date, it is the applicant's responsibility to contact the host ticket office.
- Credit card orders will be processed upon receipt. If an applicant's credit card is charged, that indicates the ticket request has been received. It does not mean that the applicant will receive tickets.
- The same credit card maybe not be used for payment on multiple accounts or applications.
- The only person who will be permitted to initiate an investigation of tickets or a refund of an unfulfilled ticket request is the person whose name appears on the original application. All inquiries must be in writing and must include a photocopy of the original application confirmation.
- Errors made by the applicant on the ticket request are the responsibility of the applicant and cannot be changed once the request has been submitted.
- Tickets will not be refunded, exchanged, or returned.
- Seats may be allocated in the same row or adjacent rows when seating blocks are assigned.
- Unless specifically authorized by the NCAA, tickets may not be offered as a prize in a sweepstakes, drawing, auction or contest.
- Each ticket represents a revocable license to use the seat indicated on the ticket for the duration of the ticketed event. INDIVIDUALS WHO RECEIVE TICKETS THROUGH THE NCAA TICKET SALES PROCESS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO RE-SELL THEIR TICKETS FOR MORE THAN FACE VALUE. DOING SO SHALL RESULT IN THE AUTOMATIC REVOCATION OF THE LICENSE THAT THE TICKET REPRESENTS. THE NCAA WILL INVESTIGATE ANY INSTANCE OF SUCH IMPERMISSABLE RESALE OF WHICH IT MAY BECOME AWARE.
- The NCAA reminds fans that purchasing tickets from secondary unauthorized vendors may result in fraudulent purchases. Fans are encouraged to purchase tickets from NCAA member institutions and companies authorized by the NCAA to sell or resell championship tickets.
- Tulane University will not play at this site.
- For more information, call (504) 861-9283
- For more information on the NCAA and its 88 championships, visit www.ncaa.com