Men's Basketball
Devlin Fieldhouse Through the Years
 

Dec. 19, 2003

The Green Wave played its first game at Tulane Gym (now Devlin Fieldhouse) on Dec. 15, 1933. The following photo gallery highlights many of the great men's basketball players and moments in the building's history. By no means meant to be all-inclusive, it is a glimpse of the men's basketball greatness in the gym. Tulane's women's basketball and volleyball teams have also enjoyed much success in the facility.

 

 

Shop

Tulane Gear

at the

Official Online Store